ACCEPTABLE REASONS FOR LEAVING A JOB
• To accept better position offering greater opportunities.
• To be discussed at interview
• Left to complete college education.
• Merger of departments.
• Work was seasonal. Wished to secure steady employment.
• Firm relocated to different part ofcountry.
• Little opportunity for further advancement.
• Desire to expand experience beyond the scope of present position.
• Left on amicable terms. Have letter of reference and commendation.
• Was offered and accepted position which promised greater scope.
Are we missing something? You can suggest we add it. Kindly fill out the form below