Sample Interview Follow-Up Questions
• How many interviews do you anticipate having before you will be able to extend an offer?
• What happened to the last person who held this job?
• Can you tell me how you got started with the agency, and how things have gone for you?
• Can you tell me a little more about the position that is open, and what it is you're looking for? (only ifthat's not already been covered)
• What resources willi have to complete my assignments? Willi have access to (my boss, tools, budgets, specialists, tech support, etc.)?
• How many candidates will you be interviewing for this position?
• How am I stacking up against the competition? Do I have the skill set you're seeking?
• When do you think you'll be able to make a decision?
• Did I answer your question?
• Is that what you had in mind?
• What approach does your company/Agency use to address this issue/problem?
• Would that work at your agency/company?
• Is there anything I failed to address to your satisfaction?
• Is there anything you want me to provide to you before we meet again?
And finally, before you leave, get an answer to this question:
• When, if I haven't heard from you by then, should I give you a call or send an email?